Community Wishlist Survey 2019/Citations/Additional reference types in ProveIt
The survey has concluded. Here are the results!
- Problem: ProveIt does not cover all cite templates, including Cite AV Notes, Cite Interview, or Cite report.
- Who would benefit: Anyone who uses Proveit to add citation templates
- Proposed solution: Add any citation templates to ProveIt that are not currently available
- More comments: ProveIt is a great tool for citations, but there is a list of citation style 1 templates here, and not all of them are available from the ProveIt dropdowns. I encountered this while trying to cite government reports and AV Media notes, which have their own templates, but which are not available in ProveIt.
- Phabricator tickets:
- Proposer: Furicorn (talk) 10:40, 6 November 2018 (UTC)
- Have you asked the creators of ProveIt to improve their software? --Izno (talk) 18:51, 6 November 2018 (UTC)
Many law-related articles use Bluebook citation style or similar, e.g., ALWD Guide to Legal Citation, The Indigo Book. Just an FYI if efforts are made to cover all relevant citation styles. Mark D Worthen PsyD (talk) 15:51, 8 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support Rschen7754 02:39, 17 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 03:49, 17 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support ديفيد عادل وهبة خليل 2 (talk) 10:53, 17 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support Atsme📞📧 15:59, 17 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support Yilku1 (talk) 16:58, 17 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support Lostinlodos (talk) 01:37, 20 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support Novak Watchmen (talk) 00:12, 21 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support Pf1127 (talk) 06:49, 24 November 2018 (UTC)