Community Wikimedia User Group Haiti
Community Wikimedia User Group Haiti is an association based in Port-au-Prince which brings together Haitian Wikimedian volunteers around a main objective which is to improve the presence of Haiti in various Wikimedia projects while pursuing all of the major aims of the Wikimedia Foundation. It is formally recognized by the Affiliate Committee of the Wikimedia Foundation.
|Community Wikimedia User Group Haïti
|Kreyòl ayisyen and Français
This association was created in August 2018 following the second edition of the digital summer school (link in French), organized by the Réseau des Jeunes Bénévoles des Classiques des Sciences Sociales (link in French) at the National Library of Haiti
For the moment, the User Group of the Wikimedia Community of Haiti contributes on four projects:
Strengthen the presence of Haiti in the various Wikimedia projects
- Develop Wikimedia Foundation, mainly the Haitian Creole Wikipedia.
- Train contributors throughout the national territory.
- Sensitize actors, professionals and institutions concerned in Haiti to participate in the international knowledge-sharing project that Wikimedia represents.
- Collaborate with the large international community of Wikimedia.
- Rency Inson Michel
- BosPP (talk) 23:05, 21 October 2023 (UTC)
- Dade70 (talk) 19:49, 2 December 2023 (UTC)