A clean start is an abandonment of an old account in favor of a new account, usually due to past mistakes or to avoid harassment.
- Notify or disclose the relationship if required by local policies
Users must not:
- Use account in order to circumvent blocks or other type of sanctions
- Discontinue old account and not use multiple account simutaneously
- Disclose the relationship when requesting user rights requiring community consensus (adminship for example)
Users should not:
- Return to topic areas, disputes, editing patterns, or behaviors of old account