Chinese-Urdu Community Collaboration
In a nutshell: Create or translate articles related to Pakistan/India (for Chinese) and Mainland China/Hong Kong/Macau/Taiwan/Singapore (for Urdu) topics. 3000 bytes and 300 words minimum, with better sources, between 1 March - 15 April 2019 UTC.
- The article should be related to Pakistan/India (for Chinese) and Mainland China/Hong Kong/Macau/Taiwan/Singapore (for Urdu).
- The article should be edited between 1 March - 15 April 2019 (UTC).
- The article should be at least 3000 bytes and at least 300 words in length. (exclude Infobox, template etc.)
- The article must have decent references; doubtful or controversial statements in the article should be verifiable by the citation(s) listed in that article.
- The article must not be purely machine translated and should be properly copyedited.
- There must be no major issues with the article. (no copyright violations, questions of notability, etc.)
- The article should be informative.
- Articles submitted by an organizer need to be checked by other organizers.
- Judge(s) from Chinese/Urdu Wikipedia will determine whether an article is accepted or not for their respective Wikipedias.