Chapters meeting 2010/Documentation/Working Groups/Internal communications
Actions & RecommandationsEdit
- If you "do something", think about who will be affected, to who and when it should be communicated.
- There is a need for single points of contact
- There is a need for a chapters kit which gives links, helps to find the lists information, templates for the chapter reports etc.
- How to discuss effectively
- Are enough of the "right" people involved in discussions
- How to engage people to join discussions
- Lists and wikis with intersection
- Do on-wiki-discussions work better than mailing-list-discussions