Chapters meeting 2010/Berlin activities for the stranded
This is a page for coordinating activities for Chapters attendee who are stranded in Berlin because of the volcano. Please list activities below. If you are organizing, please sign your name so that those who are interested in participating can contact you.
April 19, 2010Edit
List activities here.
13:00 - Lunch at Rogacki. Meet at Motel One Urania lobby at 1pm.
17:30 - Laundry run. Meet at Motel One Urania lobby at 5:30pm.
April 20, 2010Edit
April 21, 2010Edit
- de:Böhmisch-Rixdorf (Böhmisch-Rixdorf in English google translation), some 2 - 3 hours, when still in Berlin, by -jkb- 14:14, 20 April 2010 (UTC) - - - Meeting point and pick up: 13:45 local time Motel One Berlin-Urania (An der Urania 12/14), somewhere at the lounge/reception, -jkb- 18:42, 20 April 2010 (UTC)
- 20:30 - Dinner at Asian restaurant (TBD). meeting at Motel One lobby. --Itzike
April 22, 2010Edit
- 17:30? - en:Museum Island trip: Many (it seems all?) of the museums on Museum Island are free from 6pm-10pm today. We can set out from the Motel One Urania lobby at 5:30pm and have dinner late? Or have a quick supper and go later?
- James Owen
Asaf Bartov -- where is the Motel One? Can we maybe meet at Museumsinsel itself, as I'm coming from a different direction?-- Can't make it after all. Ijon 15:04, 21 April 2010 (UTC)
- See the link above. NeilK 17:50, 21 April 2010 (UTC)
19:00? - Game night at Spielwiese I need to make reservations, so please let me know if you're coming, by putting your name down here. If no one else signs up by 14:00, I'm just going to invite Eekim over to my apartment instead. :)
- Chuck SMITH 17:35, 21 April 2010 (UTC)
- Spielwiese is now reserved for 4 at 20:00, so we have no more room. If you want to come and see if there's space, do so at your own risk. :)
- 21:00? - When you are in the area of Spielwiese already, you shouldn't miss the chance to try the best beer in town: Mircrobrewery Hops&Barley, Wühlischstraße 22/23, 10245 Berlin