- When was the chapter created?
October 20, 2007 in Stockholm.
- What are the main changes that affected the chapter since then? (if any)
Well, we've done more. Nothing big on the organisational side.
- Number of members
6000 euros (Suggested budget for 2009 here)
- Wikipedia Academy in Lund November 12-13, 2008
- increase in number of wiki meetups
- Gothenburg Book fair 2008 and FSCONS 2008
- Consequences from Lennart's 10 thoughts of quality on svwp - which led to increased acceptance of Wikipedia in general
- 2 major donations (10 000 euros and 2500 euros respectively)
- many contacts with government, municipal and organisation representatives
- first contacts with museums about free pictures
- too many projects - there's so much we want to do
- not good enough in self-started media stories
- financial stability
Plans for the futureEdit
- Plans for the short term (1 year)
- Mueseums, photos and copyright
- Contacts with government and highly influential organisations
- Get the members more active through local initiatives
- Wikipedia Academy, Stockholm, november 2009
- Courses in schools etc about how Wikipedia works - to get more people contributing to Wikipedia and its sister projects
- See also the google translate of our plan for 2009.
- Plans for the medium term (3 years)
- Intoduce sv:wp as a place for professionals (resesearch groups) to publizise their findings (puts demands on some better "follow up" tools and some new type of specialgroup administartors)
- Introduce what is necessary in order for sv:wp not to deteriorate from a risk of being infested with inferior material when the number of veteran users on sv:wp is decreasing
- Exchange best practices for donations of free pictures and getting scholars to contribute
- Chapter and WMF trademark agreement and business deals
- Learn more about the other chapters