|Central Notice Settings
- What is the campaign duration?
- 1st June 2017 → 30th June 2017
- Which projects will you be targeting?
- What languages will you be targeting?
- Do you wish to show banners to Logged In users, Anonymous Users or Both? Do you want to target users with a specific number of edits or average monthly?
What countries will your campaign target?
- To be determined by Central Notice admin
What is the purpose of Campaign? How will you measure the success of the campaign?Edit
Description - To sensitize the African continent on a new project started, to train and/or recruit developers within the continent to contribute to Wikimedia projects. This training will be a series of hackathons on MediaWiki and related development. It will be done in different countries in Africa starting with Ghana.
Metrics - To create the awareness of the campaign to at least 100 people and to also have at least 10 developers register or sign up on our mailing list (through the central notice banner) by visiting our landing page.
As I orginnally propsed this idea on phabricator, I support this central notice. Zppix (talk) 03:24, 11 June 2017 (UTC)