Category:Wikimedia Deutschland learning patterns/da
Learning Patterns written by Wikimedia Deutschland staff members.
Content pages in category "Wikimedia Deutschland learning patterns/da"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Learning patterns/A short guide to the recording of high-quality audio samples for Wiktionary/da
- Learning patterns/Business cards and email adresses for volunteers/da
- Learning patterns/Coding da Vinci - the culture hackathon/da
- Learning patterns/Data transfers to Wikimedia Commons: Sharing institutional archives/da
- Learning patterns/GLAM on Tour - connecting Wikipedians and cultural institutions on the local level/da
- Learning patterns/How to generate publicity and foster collaboration: Organizing an event series/da
- Learning patterns/Timing and tenaciousness - How to ensure high participation rates at post-conference surveys/da
- Learning patterns/Towards a Successful GLAM Partnership/da
- Learning patterns/Using drones for aerial photography for Commons and Wikipedia/da
- Learning patterns/Wikipedian KulTour – the little sister of GLAM on Tour/da
- Learning patterns/Wikiverse World Café - getting to know Wikimedia projects and volunteers/da
- Learning patterns/©©-Change your mind - a fun workshop for open licenses/da