Campaigns/Foundation Product Team/Registration/Release and training schedule
Below, we have shared the current release and training schedule for the event registration tool. It will continue to be updated over time, and it is subject to change. To learn more about the tool, please visit our project page. To learn more about the team, please visit our team page.
- July 18, 2022: Release V0 to the beta cluster.
- July 21, 2022, 17:00 UTC: Community office hours session #1 to introduce tool to V0 testers
- July 23, 2022, 12:00 UTC: Community office hours session #2 to introduce tool to V0 testers
To see the final results of our V0 release, please visit the V0 summary and V0 feedback findings pages.
V1 of the event registration tool will be an improvement of V0, with the inclusion of more features.
- November 3, 2022: We released an early version of V1 (with a limited number of features) to Testwiki and test2wiki.
- November 30, 2022: We released the event registration tool to Meta-wiki. Some new features will be included, and we will continue to release further feature improvements after this release.
- December 5, 2022, 18ː00 UTC: Community office hour session #1 to demo V1.
- December 10, 2022, 12ː00 UTC: Community office hours session #2 to demo V1.