CIS-A2K (Centre for Internet and Society - Access to Knowledge) is a campaign to promote the fundamental principles of justice, freedom, and economic development. It deals with issues like copyrights, patents and trademarks, which are an important part of the digital landscape.
If you have a general proposal/suggestion for Access to Knowledge team you can write on the discussion page. If you have appreciations or feedback on our work, please share it on feedback page.
This is the portal where you can request resources. Feel free to request a resource below, but before that please read these points.
- Please request only those resources those you will need to expand any Wikipedia (or any other WikiProject) articles.
- You can request any kind of sources here: newspaper, books, journals etc.
- We can not handle full book/journal scans. So, be specific and mention exact page numbers.
- Resources will mainly be shared by email, so you must have "email me" option enabled (if not, please enable it in configure your email in Special:Preferences.
- These resources may be copyrighted, please do not share the resources, we are sharing with you, with others.
- Please watchlist this page, and help others by answering their requests.
Sample request: Rabindranath Tagore and the challenges of todayEdit
- Book/journal name: Rabindranath Tagore and the challenges of today
- Author/writer Rabindranath Tagore, K. G. Subramanyan
- Language: English
- Edition: Any
- Page(s) 42-58
- ISBN: 978-81-7046-053-4
- Articles/pages to improve: en:Rabindranath Tagore
- URL: 1
- This was a sample request. It does not need to be fulfilled. hence, marking it as done. Please add new requests below. -- 07:39, 31 August 2015 (UTC)