CIS-A2K/Events/Wiki Advanced Training/2019/Feedback/Sushant savla
Hello, thanks for participating in Wiki Advanced Training-2019. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: Experience at the event was good. I learnt new things such as linking of project Data, new templates etc.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- A: 5. Surely. Such conferences are good plate form to share the knowledge, ideas and prevailing good practices. I would surely wish to join and I would want to conduct such events frequently.
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- A: Some topics like wikidata linkage, digitization, new templates were good.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- A:As the conference has limited timings, The time on group activities consumes the time which could have been used for actual training. Group activities can be kept as assignment post training period.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: I would wish to take part in taking some session after getting full knowledge and would also wish to conduct small training session for gujarati community.
- Do you have anything to share?
- A: I will share in personal email.