CIS-A2K/Events/Wiki Advanced Training/2019/Feedback/Pmsarangi
Hello, thanks for participating in Wiki Advanced Training-2019. This is the feedback time.
We were not on time on the very first day of the training. In future we should look into this and be punctual.
For private feedback, send an email to tito+wepcis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: Advance Training workshop was very informative and was helpful. I have learned many things about Wikisource, i.e. proof reading, transclusion, wikidata tools & templates, library classification and OCR.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- A: yes - 5
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- A: Wikidata tools and templates and the activities session were good.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- A: I think in such type of training workshops getting hands on training is very much useful and beneficial, so was expecting more activity sessions instead of talking and presentation.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A:I would like to share my learnings with Odia and other Indic language communities as well.
- Do you have anything to share?
- A: Suggestion: Sessions should be planned in a way that Important learning sessions kept before lunch so that participants would be attentive and activities sessions after lunch.