CIS-A2K/Events/Wiki Advanced Training/2019/Feedback/Chinmayee Mishra
Hello, thanks for participating in Wiki Advanced Training-2019. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: Yes, It was helpful for me. From last year's activity session, I had started focusing on the proofreading and validation procedures and this year I got to know more about transclusion , scanning, wikidata tools, scanning tips etc.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- A:I will let it for 4 for now. Yes, I will love to be a part of such workshop/conference in future and will try my level best to bring improvements in my home wikisource as well as for other communities too in any possible way.
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- A:The way the detailed workflow for an indic language wikisource was narrated, with the comparative demonstrations was the most helpful part for me. I I genuinely appreciate the efforts of the organizers and the host institute, for this event. Thank you.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- A: I liked the event.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A:I will share my learning points to the other active members of the community and will try to bring the much needed changes on several important pages/tepmlates on odia wikisource.
- Do you have anything to share?
- A: It would be better if the sessions can be arranged according the estimated timings(as per the resource person).