Online meetings are helpful to create bonding between community members. CIS-A2K conducted an online meeting of Punjabi Wikimedians on 8 August 2020. 9 participants joined this meeting.
- Discussion on Free Punjabi Audiobooks - by User:Jagseer S Sidhu
- Update on ਵਿਕੀਪੀਡੀਆ ਲੇਖ ਮਿਆਰੀਕਰਨ ਮੁਹਿੰਮ - by User:Satpal (CIS-A2K) & User:Nitesh Gill
- Discussion about on wiki policies - by User:Gaurav Jhammat and User:Nitesh Gill
- Notification/update of Wiki Loves Folklore - by Nitesh Gill
- Introduction of Abstract Wikipedia - by User:Satdeep Gill
- Anything from Anyone - Random discussion
The discussion began on 3:10 pm. Participants discussed the agenda according to suggestions made on messenger's chat or by a discussion on village pump. The first agenda that discussed was the idea of working on free Punjabi audiobooks. The discussion was lead by Jagseer S Sidhu. Secondly, we have discussed Wikipedia articles editing mission as per Good article criteria. It was also discussed by Nitesh and Gaurav that how we can focus on Wiki policies and how they are important. Nitesh gave an introduction of Wiki Lovers Folklore project and Satdeep Gill added some things to this discussion. Satdeep also introduced the idea of a new upcoming sister project - Abstract Wikipedia. In the end, participants took a group photo screenshot which was later uploaded by Satdeep Gill on Wikimedia Commons. Follow up thing that discussed was about upcoming meetups. Satdeep added that we should talk every month via online meetup. These online meetups are helpful. Jagseer said that he will organize another online meeting on Google meet by next week especially to discuss free Punjabi audiobooks project.