CIS-A2K/Events/Advanced Wikidata Training 2018/Feedback/balajijagadesh
Hello, thanks for participating in Advanced Wikidata Training 2018. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: Experience was good. It was in a way innovative as pre training assigments were given. An expert from US participated via hangout.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar Wikidata workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- A: Definitely I would love to join the event again. I would scale at 5.
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A: content, topics, logistics all went well.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A: online participation and audio could be improved. could have added a session on infobox tutorial as many Indic languages havent started using the wikidata enabled infoboxes.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: planning to start separate project for wikidata with Tamil language focus in Tamil wikipedia. Planning to release videos about wikidata in Tamil language.