CIS-A2K/Events/Advanced Wikidata Training 2018/Feedback/Ssgapu22
Hello, thanks for participating in Advanced Wikidata Training 2018. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: In this year I had attended 2 more workshop, but this was unique one and here we had one focus to learn different techniques. I learned all the new techniques from Asaf as well as some other procedures from others too.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar Wikidata workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- A: For me this workshop should be scaled to 5. Yes, the time was short, but I could get direct help from others now in some part.
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A: The best part for me was the applications of Wikidata shown by Asaf, since I heard about Wikidata from the day 1 of when I met others in 2015, but I didn't have the basic idea of Wikidata and it's applications. I had learned from MKar in July and for the Indian Independenceday Label-a-thon, I had edited some. But now I could explain to people why we should contribute to Wikidata. The techniques used to run a query and the OpenRefining technique was awesome. We should contribute to the wikidata as well as we should focus on correct data, so we could check them regularly and by running some query, we could do those easily.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A: According to me, this was good. Yes we had missed some due to lack of time, if we could take some more time for practicing them which we learned, then it would be more useful.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: After the workshop, now I'm busy on some of my personal works, but I'm planning to make some online vieos in Odia, so I interested people could show their love towards wiki and if possible I would conduct some small workshop in nearby colleges.