Training existing Wikipedians in advanced aspects of Wikipedia can give the best returns in terms of improved Quality of the project. A2K is conducting Telugu Wikipedia Quality Improvement Workshop in June 2018.
Points to noteEdit
- Generally Experienced Wikipedians who already contributed to Telugu Wikipedia are eligible to attend.
- People who are experienced in linguistics/editorial activities/writing and interested to contribute to discource around style of Telugu Wikipedia are Welcome.
- Participants are requested to bring their own laptops. It is not mandatory to bring their own Internet dongles but is encouraged.
- Working lunch will be provided.
- 10 AM - Introduction to Quality improvement workshop & Introduction of Participants
- 10.30 AM - Manual of Style in Telugu Wikipedia
- 11.30 AM - Participants identifying various style issues in given articles and finding ways to improve them
- 12 Noon - English Wikipedia Manual of Style and Rationals behind principals
- 1 PM - Lunch
- 2 PM - Identifying gaps in existing Manual of style
- 3 PM - Summing up
- 3.30 PM - Unconference