Wikimedia Foundation elections/Board elections/2009/Vote interface/en
|2009 Board elections|
Wikimedia Board of Trustees Election, 2009
This vote will be conducted on servers operated by SPI. Click the button below to be transferred to the vote server.
- (omit this section if the default is fine for your language, ie. you don't need to transliterate)
- Adam Koenigsberg (CastAStone)
- Beauford Anton Stenberg (B9 hummingbird hovering)
- Brady Brim-DeForest (Bradybd)
- Dan Rosenthal (Swatjester)
- Domas Mituzas (Midom)
- Gerard Meijssen (GerardM)
- Gregory Kohs (Thekohser)
- José Gustavo Góngora (Góngora)
- Jussi-Ville Heiskanen (Cimon Avaro)
- Kat Walsh (mindspillage)
- Kevin Riley O'Keeffe (KevinOKeeffe)
- Lourie Pieterse (LouriePieterse)
- Ralph Potdevin (Aruspice)
- Relly Komaruzaman (Relly Komaruzaman)
- Samuel Klein (Sj)
- Steve Smith (Sarcasticidealist)
- Thomas Braun (Redlinux)
- Ting Chen (Wing)
Welcome to the 2009 election for the Wikimedia Board of Trustees. We are voting for three people to represent the community of users on the various Wikimedia projects. They will help to determine the future direction that the Wikimedia projects will take, individually and as a group, and represent your interests and concerns to the Board of Trustees. They will decide on ways to generate income and the allocation of moneys raised.
Please read the candidates' statements and responses to queries carefully before voting. Each of the candidates is a respected user, who has contributed considerable time and effort to making these projects a welcoming environment committed to the pursuit and free distribution of human knowledge.
Please rank the candidates according to your preferences by filling in a number beside the box (1 = favourite candidate, 2 = second favourite, ...). You may give the same preference to more than one candidate and may keep candidates unranked. It is presumed that you prefer all ranked candidates to all not ranked candidates and that you are indifferent between all not ranked candidates.
The winner of the election will be calculated using the Schulze method. For more information, see the official election pages.
For more information, see: