Asosiasi editor Wikipedia bahasa Ukraina
Association of Ukrainian Wikipedia editors (ukrainian: Товариство редакторів української Вікіпедії, ТРУ Вікі) - is a non-profit organization in Ukraine that has been created for promotion and support of Ukrainian Wikipedia and its editors, Ukrainian language and culture in the world.
Every person, who is active in editing Ukrainian Wikipedia and older than 14 years old can be a member of Organization. To become a member a volunteer should contact the Board and write the application for membership.
The Organization was founded on September 12, 2017 and registered according to the legislation of Ukraine.
- World classics in Ukrainian Vocal contest
- Presentation of the translation book of "Watching the Sky and Thinking a Thougt" to 200th anniversary of Mykhaylo Petrenko
- Promotion of the transfer of Ukrainian printed publications to free licenses. First achievement
- The concert on the occasion of the 14th anniversary of Ukrainian Wikipedia
- Wikipedia hymn video
- Wikiproject Pereyaslav Meetup. 3.10.2018
- The concert on the occasion of the 15th anniversary of Ukrainian Wikipedia