Association of Amoral Wikimedians
Have you broken your [state - body politic] today? It doesn't really mean anything in an ethical code sort of way, but it's darned cool.
Beliefs and idealsEdit
Exclusionist list of ethical codes which AAWikiMedians do not consistently subscribe to or repudiate:
We're amoral, folks! we don't do that sort of thing.
I mean, we don't agree there is an objectively definable 'good', or an objectively definable 'bad', so you can't have moral or immoral behaviour. Even if you consider the idea of ethical codes, especially those which are inconsistently espoused (i.e. religious), strict adherence would be anathema, antithetical, and darned dull.
Not that this by any means suggest we cannot follow such, just that we shouldn't be consistent about it. Or anything else. Like staying on topic.
Which reminds me...
Associations or ideals we supportEdit
So the motto is "Have you smashed the state today?"? Then how about the Association of Anarchist Wikipedians?
Don't join up! Everybody who doesn't join up is of course a member. Joining up would imply agreement with the beliefs and ideals espoused on this page, and we wouldn't want to do that now would we?
On the other hand, listing people who are members would be acceptable, simply because it recognizes an existing state.
- Amgine sum dum schmoe
- AngryParsley biotch
- Phroziac (talk) - Fuck morality.
- Thryduulf Any association for the morally irrelevant cause of increasing verbage gets my membership, that they've also got a cool latin motto is a bonus.
- If this club allows me to make fun of idiots at the reference desk, I'm all for it (but I do that anyway). Cernen 07:45, 9 January 2006 (UTC)
- Kenwilliams 18:05, 21 April 2006 (UTC) - one of the greatest amoralists in the german Wikipedia - so says my "Fanclub". I'm a Nazi and I'm eating woman!
- Macarion Do manatees count? My answer is manatees. Oh, and fuck, etc.
- Tyciol 23:02, 19 June 2008 (UTC)