Organizations often plan their work through annual plans (also program plans or activity plans), which cover goals, programs, and budgets. The Wikimedia Foundation, chapters and thematic organizations, and other groups in our movement often have annual plans that guide their work. Some of these are published here on Meta, others on their local wikis.
The creation of the plan may be sometimes be referred to as the annual planning process, or APP.
- Wikimedia Foundation Annual Plans: 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19, Medium-term plan (2019-202x), 2019-2020, 2020-2021, 2021-2022, 2022-23, 2023-24 (draft)
- Wikimedia Deutschland programme plans: 2012, 2013
- Wikimedia Argentina program plan: 2012 support
- Wikimedians of United Arab Emirate User Group plans: 2021-2022
- 2011-12 plans for 15 chapters
- See also
- Category:annual plans, Grants:APG/Proposals