Amical Wikimedia/September 2013
- September, 15th. Andorran Photowalk
- September, 21th. Wiki Takes Mollerussa, driven by the Mascançà Research Center. ESM
- September, 24th. Wiki Takes Olesa, driven by Santa Oliva Library. Kippelboy
- September, 28th. Wiki Takes Sant Feliu de Guíxols, driven by Sant Feliu de Guíxols Library. Kippelboy
- Current Wikipedians-in-Residence: ESM at Museu d'Art Jaume Morera, Galazan at Museu d'Història de Catalunya, Marionaaragay at Museu de la Música de Barcelona, Glòria Guirao at Fundació Suñol and David Parreño Mont at Network of Public Libraries of the Government of Catalonia.
- September 3rd. Meeting with the cultural dept of the Town council of Barcelona. Kippelboy
- September 9th. Meeting with Catalan Women Institute (Institut Català de la Dona) for drafting our 2014 partenrship program. Kippelboy
- September 10th. Promotional video recording for our project WikiLoves Libraries. (presenting it on the Basque Country in October). Kippelboy
- September 16th. Wikimedia Commons 4h course to Barcelona Town Council Museum Proffessional. 7 attendees. Kippelboy
- September 16th. Meeting with Barcelona Town Council members: Drafting a WikiLovesMonuments exhibit in Barcelona. Kippelboy
- September 17th. Meeting with Política Lingüística (Linguistic Council of Government). Barcelona
- September 18th. GLAMWiki introduction to the Fundació Bosch i Cardellach in Sabadell. Kippelboy
- September 19th. Follow up meeting with leaders librarians of the Wiki Loves Biblioteques CAT (Wiki Loves Catalan Libraries) project. Kippelboy
- September 26th. Meeting with Victor Balaguer Museum. Looking for a Wikipedian in Residence and a Content Donation. Agreement done. Kippelboy
- September 26th. Wiki Loves Libraries meeting. Agreement for new Wikipedian in Residence. Will be Davidpar. Kippelboy
Wiki Loves MonumentsEdit
- Organization of the photo contest on cultural heritage Wiki Loves Monuments at the Catalan-speaking territories.
- September, 17th. Presentation of the project: "Corporate social responsibility and Wikipedia" Where workers of the Natural environment dept of the Government of Catalonia are invited to edit Wikipedia on their Spare time. Kippelboy
- September 28th. Conference: "Wikipedia and Open Data. The democratization of knowledge" during Catosfera (Catalan internet users gathering) in Granollers. Arnaugir
- September, 12 th. First meeting among Amical volunteers for drafting the new wikiclassics project. Kippelboy Barcelona Marionaaragay
- September, 23rd. WikiClassics meeting with a Latin language teacher of the Autonomous University of Barcelona. Kippelboy Marionaaragay
- September, 25th. Drafting a new Fungus Wikiproejct with a Fungus doctorate of the University of Barcelona. Kippelboy Vàngelis Villar
- September 26th: Beginning of work with philology students from UB (University of Barcelona), they will analyze the linguistic quality of several articles during their career project. Barcelona
- wikiArS initiative:
- September 19th. Working meeting to prepare assignments with advisers (Ramon Serra, historian; Josep Cuello, biologist) and Art del Treball teachers (Barcelona).Dvdgmz
- September 27th. Reunion with Jordi Badal, responsible of internship in Pau Gargallo School of Art (Badalona) and speech about wikiArS and Commons to a group of about 20 illustration students.Dvdgmz
- During the month:
- Online work. Adaptation of UploadWizard for wikiArS using Campaign: Campaign:wikiArS, creation of mechanisms to create assignments, and other improvements of templates, categories and documentation in Commons, and Outreach.Dvdgmz
- Contacts with schools, advisers, and wikipedians preparing the new Academic Year. First meetings to prepare Wiki-edithaton in Llotja, preparing posters for ICTJA.Dvdgmz
- Amical Wikimedia publishes the 2014-2018 strategy plan and the 2014 roadmap.
- September 25th: Monthly IRC meeting with Amical members. Discussion of the roadmap.
- Drafting of Amical's FDC proposal for 2014. Arnaugir, Kippelboy, Josepnogue
- Wiki Loves Monuments media coverage: Ràdio Televisió Andorra, Barcelona TV, El Periòdic d'Andorra, Bondia.ad, Agència de Notícies Andorrana, El Economista, Europa Press, Llibertat.cat, Nació Digital, Xarxanet, Agència Catalana de Notícies, VilaWeb Mollerussa, Andorra TV. Davidpar
- Reports on Catalan Wikipedia: Xarxanet ("Catalan Wikipedia, a great example of voluntary and collaborative"), Regió 7 ("Wikipedia with V").
- Interview with Quim Gil at El Periódico de Catalunya.
- STIC Award coverage: Imatica.org, GironaNotícies.cat, Agència Catalana de Notícies, Racó Català, NacióGranollers, Nació Granollers, Ara, El Periódico de Catalunya, Núvol.com, Nació Digital, VOTV. Davidpar
- Amical Wikimedia organizes the summer WikiChallenge in order to improve the grammar and spelling of 2000 wikipedia articles. 31 participants. Finished on September 15th
- Attendance to Open Knowledge Conference about Open Data in Geneva, Switzerland. Arnaugir
- September 28th. Stic.cat association gives its annual Special prize to Amical Wikimedia during the Premis Blocs Catalunya 2013. Arnaugir collects the prize and gives a short talk.