AfrophoneWikis is a Yahoogroup of a community of Wikipedia users interested in supporting and advancing African language editions of Wikipedia. It was founded after discussions emanating from presentations by Martin Benjamin and Kasper Souren at Wikimania 2006.
Normalement la communication est en anglais mais si vous ne maitrisez pas bien l'anglais il n'y a pas de problème de poster en français.
Effect of Yahoogroups 2019 closingEdit
In the wake of the decision by Verizon and Yahoo to eliminate online content of Yahoo Groups, the list data has been retrieved, including notably messages and subscribers, and a discussion is underway concerning next steps.
- AfrophoneWikis Yahoogroup (since 14 Dec 2019, content of this page has been deleted)
- Archived version of AfrophoneWikis, as of Feb 2018, in gzip format at Archive.org
- African languages
- The Africa Project
- Steward for African language Wikipedias (a proposal that was discussed on Afrophonewikis)
- African Wikimedians mailinglist
- Wikipedia:WikiAfrica - a project to Africanize Wikipedia
- Afripédia - a project to create Wikipedia communities (in French)
This content is a stub. You can help by expanding it.