- Recognizing Wikimedia User Groups is the responsibility of the Affiliations Committee;
- Wikimedians of Bashkortostan User Group has submitted an application for recognition, which has been reviewed by the Affiliations Committee;
- The scope of the group, which can be found on their meta page, is "a group of people interested in Wikimedia projects in Bashkir language and Bashkortostan related topics. Assuming good faith of taking part in world Wikimovement and for realization of the main aim to spread free knowledge in all languages Bashkir volunteers came together at Ufa on August 4, 2015, and decided to register a local organization. "
- It is the opinion of the Affiliations Committee that the group meets the requirements for Wikimedia User Group status.
- Therefore be it resolved that Wikimedians of Bashkortostan User Group is recognized as a Wikimedia User Group for a one-year, renewable period, effective on 11 November, 2015.
Per the Wikimedia user group approval process, this application has been approved on 11 November, 2015 on behalf of the Affiliations Committee: JAnstee (WMF) (talk) 21:00, 30 May 2016 (UTC)