- Recognizing Wikimedia User Groups is the responsibility of the Affiliations Committee;
- Punjabi Wikimedians User Group has submitted an application for recognition, which has been reviewed by the Affiliations Committee;
- The scope of the group, which can be found on their meta page, is "Punjabi Wikimedians is dedicated to work for the Wikimedia (Free Knowledge) movement in Punjabi language. However, the user group is not responsible for the content on Punjabi Wikimedia Projects."; and
- It is the opinion of the Affiliations Committee that the group meets the requirements for Wikimedia User Group status.
- 'Therefore be it resolved that Punjabi Wikimedians User Group is recognized as a Wikimedia User Group for a one-year, renewable period, effective on 17 November 2015.
Per the Wikimedia user group approval process, this application has been approved on 17 November 2015 on behalf of the Affiliations Committee: JAnstee (WMF) (talk) 20:51, 30 May 2016 (UTC)